Thursday, September 8, 2011

Makeup Review: Max Factor Smoky Eye Shadow

This is a cream eye shadow in a pencil form.  It is dual ended, 1 is a lighter shade compared to the other shadow.

I was really excited because ever since I started using Urban Decay Primer Potion, cream eye shadows have been holding up.  And cream shadows make powder eye shadows become more vibrant.

Unfortunately this product did not agree with me.  Even though I applied a primer potion this still creased on me.  Plus, you can't really blend it once applied because you run the risk of removing the shadow on your lids.  I tried applying it with a brush which didn't exactly transfer, a finger which rubbed off the product and the shadow stick which gave me a thick color but definitely unblended.  I also applied a powder shadow over it to help it be more vibrant. At first it looked nice because I could actually see the color of the shadow but it creased immediately on me.  Since I live in Manila (where it's hot all the time) that added to the  creasing.

I really wanted to like it but...

No comments:

Post a Comment