Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monday Skincare: Origins Starting Over Moisturizer

In this day and age we can never have enough moisturizer.  I bought 1 recently and I am already half way done with the bottle.  But, not to worry, I have a new moisturizer waiting to be used.

It is the Origins Starting Over Moisturizer.  It is an age-erasing oil-free moisturizer with Mimosa.  My favorite part is the Mimosa.  It really smells soo good that you might be tempted to taste it...but don't :)


I specifically wanted this moisturizer because it has Argan Leaf and Green Algae that helps build natural collagen, repair visible lines and improve skin texture and tone.  I do hope that it's all that and then some.

Unlike most moisturizers I have seen, this has a beige tone so don't think that it has gone bad.  It has a smooth and light consistency that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin.  I don't have to wait too long before it is absorbed fully onto my skin and it doesn't give me a sticky feeling after.  This particular moisturizer also comes in a regular formula, one that is not oil-free for those who have dry to normal skin.

Unfortunately this is not available here in Manila, and the closest place you can buy this is in Hong Kong.

You can buy it from AmazonOrigins and where Origins products are sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment