Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Skincare: Origins Youthtopia Face Serum

I have read in numerous articles how a face serum can enhance the effectivity of your moisturizer.  So I started searching for a nice and affordable one.

The one that I am currently using is the Origins Youthtopia , an age correcting serum with Rhodiola.  According to Origins, this is best for firming, lifting and tightening lines and wrinkles.

I wanted to know more about Rhodiola and how it helps our skin so I googled it.  What I found was that it helps fight depression, stress and helps prevent the damaging effects of oxygen deprivation.

The color maybe a little off-putting ( has a brown shade which reminds me like melted caramel) but it feels nice on the skin.  I noticed that my skin absorbs it quickly, around 5-10 seconds so I am able to apply my moisturizer right away.  The best part, it didn't break me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment