Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Skincare: Benefit b.right! Skincare Line

I bought some makeup from Benefit recently and as part of their promo I received the b.right! Radiant skincare intro kit for free!

This kit comes with a facial wash, an eye cream and a moisturizer.  Here are my thoughts on the products.



  1. Foamingly Clean Facial Wash - the first thing that I noticed was how smooth it felt on my skin when I applied it.  The 2nd thing was the scent.  It smells soo good (reminds me of the Ralph Lauren light blue cologne); flowery but not over powering like a cologne.  You don't need much to cover up your whole face and it lathers quickly.  Once I washed it off, my skin felt so clean, and not just your ordinary clean but really clean.  It was able to remove my waterproof makeup as well, which is a big deal
  2. It's Potent Eye Cream - this particular eye cream has a rather thick consistency but it doesn't sit on top of your skin.  My skin was able to absorb it after a 20 seconds
  3. Triple Performing Facial Emulsion - this moisturizer has the same scent as the facial wash which I absolutely love.  Has a very thick consistency and you will only need a pea-sized amount to cover your entire face and neck.  This moisturizer has an SPF 15 PA++ so you may use it in the day time. For those of you who are living in a place with a hot climate, you might want to use this moisturizer at night.  I tried using it in the morning and it felt like I had cake icing on my face.  Also, this broke me out so I'll probably just use it on my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment