Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Makeup Review: Chanel Loose Powder

I know I wrote a rant about Chanel Mat Lumiere but I have searching for a loose powder that has a color as opposed to a translucent one.  I have tried Laura Mercier and Benefit Matterial Girl and both make me look whiter than I actually am.  I tested the Dior Nude Loose Powder but the shade 30 is still kind of pale for my taste.  So I moved on to the Chanel counter.  I was sort of crossing my fingers and hoping that they won't have any available :) You know how expensive they are :) .  Unfortunately, it was available so I purchased the shade 40.  It is darker than my actual skin tone which is exactly what I was looking for.  



 Now that I am on the plump side I wanted to have a slimmer looking face to help the contour powder and bronzer :)  The powder was easily absorbed by my skin and it gave me a flawless finish. Remember that a little goes a long way so be light handed when using this product.  It did transfer onto my blouse so I had to set it with a Makeup Setting Spray.  


No comments:

Post a Comment