Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mascara Review: Prestige My Biggest Lashes

I don't really buy a lot of mascaras because they dry out quickly so when I see that I am about to run out, I start looking for something new to try.  The most recent is from Prestige.

Prestige has 2 kinds, My Biggest Lashes (pink container) and My Blackest Lashes (silver container).  I wanted to try both but I figured since my lashes are already black I don't really need a mascara that will make it blacker.


I was so surprised at the effect of My Biggest Lashes.  It was truly volumizing and lengthening!  It has a sort of dry consistency and comes with a big brush.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not waterproof.  So what I do is I first apply the Prestige and apply a second coat of the Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express.  I only apply it on my upper lashes because my lower lashes are too short.

Available at Beauty Bar for around Php450.00+

No comments:

Post a Comment