Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wish List September 2011 Edition

1.  I have recently hit pan on my favorite bronzer, Laura Mercier Illuminating Mosaic Powder and it is a limited edition item so I am already looking for a replacement.  And I think I found one or two :)) It is the Guerlain Terra Inca Mosaic Powder or the Guerlain Terracotta Four Seasons Bronzer (shade 01).



2.  Currently I store my makeup brushes in cd cases only because I don't have them to get dusty.  But since my collection is getting a bit bigger, I feel I need to have a bigger case for them so they won't lose their shape.  So now I am looking for a better container that will keep the dust out. 


3.  I usually use a Sigma 224 to blend my eye shadows but I think I need a new one.  So, this is my
candidate.  Laura Mercier Finishing Brush.  It's soft and feels nice on the skin...not that I need another makeup brush ;-)

4.  Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Medium.  I've heard a lot of good things about this concealer.  How it really erases the dark under eye circles.  
5.  Bobbi Brown Loose Powder in Pale Yellow.  To be used to set the under eye concealer.  I like the pale yellow color because a translucent shade looks ashy on my skin.




















No comments:

Post a Comment