Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Makeup Review: Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + Foundation

I have been wanting to get this foundation for a very long time and thank goodness I was not disappointed when I did finally buy it.

SHADE: The artist had a bit of a difficult time matching my skin tone from what they had; for reference I am an NC35 with MAC and with MUFE, I am shade 40

TEXTURE: It has a very creamy and slightly thick consistency but not watery; it is very easy to blend on your skin, as long as you use a dense brush

FINISH: Although it says mat it still had a dewy finish but not as shiny as when I used the Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation; set with powder and your face is completely  matte

PACKAGING: It comes in a plastic squeeze bottle; easy to use but you have to shake the bottle before using and when you do that, the foundation oozes out so you need to close the lid as soon as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment