Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MakeUp Review: MakeUp Forever Concealer Full Coverage

I read about this in Allure magazine (October 2010) and they consider it the Best concealer out there. I got the full coverage, meaning it's mainly for scars. Yet it didn't stop me from buying it even if I was only going to use it for my dark circles. Here's why I like it:

1. It's not heavy on the skin particularly around my dark circles where I normally use it for. The cream is so smooth and hydrating so it doesn't sit on the lines underneath the eyes.
2. A small amount goes a long way, so no worries of running out when you use it everyday
3. No need for a concealer brush, your fingertips are fine.

It's pricey for a concealer but hey, would you sacrifice looking like someone just took a jab at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment