Saturday, October 23, 2010

Makeup Review: The Balm Time Balm Concealer

SIZE: This concealer comes in a screw top container having a weight of 7.5 grams with a price of Php795.00

TEXTURE: It is creamy and moisturizing; no need to use an eye cream
if you're going to apply it the under eye area; lightweight

SHADE: I'm an NC35 in MAC and with the Time Balm Concealer I
got the mid-medium shade; on the magazine, they have 6 available
shades from Lighter than Light to Medium Dark but the Beauty Bar I went to only had 3 shades, mid medium being their darkest

APPLICATION: I mainly use it on my zit bumps to lessen the look of the bump; on the days when my skin is cooperating I use this concealer instead of a full faced foundation - I applied it under my eyes, on my age spots/sun spots and on the sides of  my nostrils and I was able to even out my skin; I apply a light dusting of powder to set everything and I was done!

OVERALL: A new discovery!!!

Available at Beauty Bar.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment