Sunday, October 17, 2010

Makeup Review: Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil in Hard Formula

I was looking for an eyebrow pencil that wouldn't disappear or melt during the day and I was told that this was a good buy.  So I went and bought.  The Shu counter at Rustans only had 1 shade, shade 6 which
I felt was still kind of light for my hair color but the makeup artist insisted that it matched.  After a few tries at home I decided that it was too light :(  All is not lost.  Shu describes this formula as smudge proof and when I drew a line on the back of my hand and tried smudging it, it didn't move! But how come on my brows it does? hmmm....I think the sweat on my face is the culprit.
But I am not about to give up using this pencil, not for what I paid for it.  I think the only way for a pencil to stay on my brows is when used with a gel or a brow wax to seal it in place.

Available at Rustan's.

No comments:

Post a Comment