Sunday, October 3, 2010

Makeup Tips: What makeup/skincare products are worth spending for

I buy some high end products because some of them are actually better than their cheaper counter part.  Here are some products that I think are worth spending for.

1. Eye cream - you will want something that is actually effective

2. Face Primer/ Eye Primer - so far I haven't found a cheap primer that actually works but not all high end primers work too

3. Foundation - high end ones have a better shade selection and I have tried 1 drugstore brand and it was an epic failure ( didn't like the feel on my skin plus the salesperson suggested the wrong shade for me)

4. Makeup Brushes - it's rare to find great cheap brushes but I am pretty sure it's out there; but 1 thing I am sure about is that it won't be as soft as those brushes that are a bit more expensive; it's okay to spend more on your tools because they will last you years if you take care of them properly.

Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment