Monday, October 25, 2010

Haircare review: Osis Volume Cream and Back to Basics Reparative Conditioning Balm

I recently had my hair permed just to see how I would look in it. But I told my stylist (Alex), "please nothing too kinky please." Showed him pictures from magazines and he knew right away what I meant. I didn't know it was going to be a challenge to maintain those curls and make sure that the ends (of my hair) stay well conditioned. So I had to invest in 2 products for my everyday routine.

Back To Basics Reparative Conditioning Balm (Green tea)- This I use after shampooing. I leave it on for at least 3 minutes then rinse. I love the smell and makes my hair really soft.

Osis Volume Cream-My stylist used this one when my hair was already towel dried. Mostly at the ends by scrunching it. It really helps cause it creates more body. After that I use a dryer directed at the curls to make them shiny. Available at Studio Fix by Alex Carbonell at Greenbelt 5.

I'm getting used to these products and I'm beginning to like the fact that I don't have to use the dryer as much as I used to. My hair says thanks! :))


No comments:

Post a Comment