Sunday, August 28, 2011

Curious about Nude Nail Polish

I have always been a red nail polish girl but lately I have been very curious about nude nail polishes.  To appease my curiousity I bought a few.


Of course being the OPI girl that I am, this is my favorite, Barefoot in Barcelona.  The next on my list is the Wet and Wild, but I am not sure about the shade name (sorry), The third is my Face Shop Nail Polish, I am not sure if they name their shades.  The least favorite is the Orly  with the shade name Coffee Break.  This is not really a nude color, more like a tan but when applied with a single coat, it can pass for a nude polish. 


I love OPI nail colors because they're very creamy and full of color; it also doesn't chip easily on my nails. 

 I chose the Wet n Wild next because of the shade.  I really liked it on my nails, I guess you could say that it really went with my skin tone. Although it is a bit pricey for a Wet n Wild product, Php200.00+. 

With the Face Shop nail color, I like it because it's fairly cheap, Php95.00 and it stayed on  my nails as long as the OPI did.  The only catch, this is the only color that I liked out of about 20 colors.

Now, I didn't like the Orly because it easily chipped.  For an imported brand I expected more staying power just like the OPI.  They do have a lot of colors to choose from.

All these brands are available here in Manila.  But I am not sure if that particular OPI shade is available here.  You can buy OPI at Rustan's Department Stores, Orly at PCX, Wet n Wild at SM Department Stores and Face Shop Nail Color at Face Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment