Friday, February 18, 2011

Makeup Review: Cover Girl Trublend Whipped Foundation

I am currently in search of foundations to add to my kit so I am frequently trying out new brands.

PACKAGING: It comes in a clear jar which makes it easier to see the shade of the foundation

CONSISTENCY: Since it is whipped it has a mousse - type of texture and has a very matte finish; light on the skin as well

SHADES: I purchased mine at SM Department Store and they have about 6 shades available; I have Creamy Natural which is a bit light for my skin tone so I topped it off with a powder foundation  (MAC NC35) to match my tone

PRICE: The price is Php599.00 ( I think)

This type of foundation is good for people with oily skin; although I still used a mattifying primer just to be on the safe side.  It has a very light floral scent which for me is hardly noticeable.  I also used a synthetic brush to apply this and that gave me a sheer coverage but can easily be a medium coverage.  The one thing I noticed after application is that it sort of had that greasy feeling, especially noticeable when applied with fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment