Sunday, February 20, 2011

Skincare Review: Dr. Jart Most Moist Water Fuse BB cream

This is my third bb cream and so far my favorite. Bought this in Hongkong recently with L. Wasn't really looking for one but the words "most moist" just grabbed me right there. I've never heard of Dr. Jart before so I was kinda iffy about getting it. When I looked at the price I was shocked how pricey it was (yet it was on special offer) but at the same time also intrigued. So I decided to get it. Why would something like this cost so much, right? Well I wasn't disapointed to say the least. It's not as thick as the others and the shade has a darker tint to it so I don't end up looking like a ghost. Very easy to blend and does not make my skin dry. The moist part is really true. If you're into BB (blemish balm) creams, give this one a try. It's available at BBcreamstore.com. They have other types of BB's too in case you're not into the moist thing. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment