Sunday, February 20, 2011

Makeup Review: Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner

I just noticed how Maybelline likes using long names for their products :)

I was looking for a waterproof liner and I stumbled upon this.  This Liner comes with a small eye liner brush and the Liner is in a pot with a screw top lid.  At first I wasn't convinced that the brush will give me a fine line because of it's shape.  It is a synthetic brush with short bristles and slightly thicker than a fine brush.  But it worked perfectly on me! It gave me the control I needed while I was applying.

It is very creamy and glides on smoothly.  While I was applying it, I noticed how it gave me a full on line, no blotchy spots.  It didn't take a long time for it to set nor did it smudge on me before it set. Comes in 4 shades: Black, Brown, Charcoal and Eggplant.   But the colors available here in Manila are black and brown only.

I have always used an eyeshadow as an eyeliner but ever since trying this I have been using it all the time.  I would like to buy all of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment