Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Makeup Review: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude

I have been waiting to try this line ever since it was released in the U.S. and I think it just recently reached Manila. I say this because I was looking for it a couple of months back and I couldn't find it.

It is a nude shade but a little bit on the pinkish side; the name is the actual color unlike other names wherein you would wonder why they called it such when it is nothing like it.  Case in point, NYX lip gloss in Beige, which is actually a pinkish color and it makes you wonder why it's called Beige.

It is creamy,  and it does not dry out my lips (although I always wear a lip balm before applying any lipstick).  The Rosy Nude is very pigmented, you don't need to keep applying to see the color, just 1 swipe and you're good to go.  I found it at PCX Personal Care Exchange for Php525.00.  It is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment