Saturday, March 26, 2011

Makeup Review: Urban Decay De-Slick

De-Slick is Urban Decay's oil-control makeup setting spray.  You need to use the spray before applying your base ( primer or BB cream) and after applying your makeup.  I was excited to use this because of my experience with the All Nighter.
The first thing that I noticed was that the mist was not as fine as the All Nighter and you only need 4 spritzes to cover your whole face.
I used this spray with a mattifier underneath and I also tried using it without and it worked on both instances.  More so when I used a BB Cream before my foundation!
So for those of you who have an oily skin, this is another product to include in your makeup routine.

Available at Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. where can I buy this in Philippines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we at GorgeousMe can order it for you. Or you can search Multiply for sellers

    ReplyDelete