Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Wishlist

Here is the list of the things I am currently wishing for.

1. Bobbi Brown Oil Free Even Finish Foundation: Searching for a matte powder foundation that will actually stay matte

2. Origins Starting Over (oil free) with Mimosa Moisturizer: According to Origins this moisturizer is best for lines and wrinkles; also for combination oily skin. Although I don't have wrinkles yet it is best to start using a moisturizer that will help prevent it ( my opinion)

3. By Terry Touch Expert - Terry de Gunzburg is the one who invented the YSL Touche Eclat (just a little background tidbit); tried it and I saw the difference it made under my eyes. Only thing is, it's on the expensive side (for a concealer)

4. Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Rich Lipstick - I know I'm never going to get this ($60.00!!) but it's nice to think out loud :); the colors are very rich and they look creamy; I liked the color selection as well

5. Makeup Forever Eyebrow Brush...it's currently out of stock but I think I will definitely get this one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment