Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Practical MakeUp

Here's my list of some "practical makeup" for you penny pinchers out there. I think it's worth a shot.

1. Mosaic powder/Brick palettes- they have a variety of shades in one compact which you can use as an all-over powder or individually as an eyeshadow/highlighter. The one I have is from Palladio which is available at the Beauty Bar. Bobbi Brown has the brick palettes but I'm pretty sure other brands have it as well.

2. Brushes- I recently purchased the Japonesque brush which has multiple uses. It can be a powder blush, a blush brush (for contouring and highlighting) and a bronzing blush as well.

3. Cheek and Lip Stain- Self-explanatory. Benefit has the famous one called Benetint. They have 2 shades. Check out Tarte too. Benetint is available at our GM webstore.

4. BB cream- This is one of Korea's latest skincare gems. It's a foundation, moisturizer and sunblock rolled into one. My friend gave me a new tube to try from Etude House. I like it better than the one that Face Shop has because it's smoother to apply.

Hope they help. Can't be too practical these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment