Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeup Review: StudioMakeup Super Shine Lip gloss

I have this gloss in shade 6, Flirt and it matches the StudioMakeup Lipstick in shade 5 Vibrant Wine.

PACKAGING: It comes in a slim tube container with a black lid and  transparent body.  It has a doe foot applicator.

TEXTURE: Surprisingly this lip gloss is not very sticky which is good (I hate super sticky lip gloss)

EFFECT: Helps the lipstick color be more vibrant especially if you have the same shade of gloss; the gloss will also help your lipstick retain its color; you might have to use an oil based remover to get rid of all the color on your lips

OVERALL:  After having a mug of tea I found that I still have most of what I applied earlier; some may have rubbed off on the mug but I still had lips full of lip color; the lipstick didn't settle on the lines on my lips and no bleeding either.

Available at Beauty Bar for Php795.00

Thanks for reading and see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Gonna check their product tomorrow :) Bloom glosses are not sticky too && BTW Beauty Bar has online shop na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased KISS. I do prefer a slightly sticky gloss, this one fits the bill, not GLUEY at all, but has enough thickness to last. The color is really sheer, but you still see it. I'll be trying another, thumbs up on this one for me

    ReplyDelete