Sunday, November 28, 2010

Makeup Review: Dior Nude Foundation

PROS:

 1. After application this foundation gave me a matte finish.  I still use a mattifying primer underneath.  After a few hours I noticed that my face was on the oily side but not so much that it was leaning towards gross.  It only gave me a dewy look.  I noticed that whenever I used this foundation, I didn't have to blot as much as when I use the Laura Mercier Oil-free foundation/ LM Silk Foundation.  I tried not setting it with a loose powder and I noticed that my face less is less oily after a few hours

2. It also comes in a pump bottle which makes it easy to use.

3. It is easy to blend once applied

4. It is hydrating which helps keeping the production of oil at bay;  I was told that even though I have an oily skin, some parts are actually dehydrated

CONS:

1. It is on the pricey side but for those of you who are having a problem with oiliness, this is a must buy, it is worth it in my opinion.

2.  Limited shade selection and limited stocks available


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment