Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Favorites 2010

Here are some of the items I have been loving this November.

1. Bloom Blush Brush - Because of this brush I am excited to wear blush every chance I get :)

2. Korres Tinted Moisturizer - I was given a sample to try and I am loving it.  I was expecting it to be greasy but it wasn't  bad as I thought it would be.  My face just looked dewy.  Of course I am still hoping that it wouldn't be but I would take this any day than any other tinted moisturizer.

3. Benefit Dandelion - I first saw this in In Style circa 2000 (I think) and finally I have 1!!! It is a pale soft pink that gives your cheeks that natural 'flushed' look and has a very slight shimmer.  You can use it as a blush or as a face powder.  Very cute packaging and wonderful scent. Available at Gorgeousme Store.

4.  Tarte Lip Surgence in Exposed - A matte lipstick that's in a pencil form that has a beige/nude shade.  Very wearable for everyday.  It also has a peppermint scent to it.  Also available at Gorgeousme Store.



5. Smashbox Beauty a-go-go Palette - I have forgotten how much smooth and silky their eye shadows are! For work I would often use the neutrals like light bronze, taupe and cream.

6. Dior Nude Foundation - although it is nude it has a very good coverage; it didn't make me as oily after 4 hourse as the Estee Lauder Double Wear or the Laura Mercier oil-free Foundatio; very matte after application

What have been your go-to products this month?

Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment