Saturday, November 13, 2010

Makeup Tool Review: Tweezerman Tweezers

I have been hearing a lot about this brand and thought I should see what the fuss was all about.  Well, I am a convert for sure!!  I am so amazed at how even the shortest eyebrow hair is not match for this little sucker.  It comes in different colors so it's not the boring silvery tweezers that's so common.  Plus, because of this colored material my fingers didn't really slip and slide.  The one thing I didn't like about this was that it was a bit short for my hand.  Since I hold it like a pen I was hoping the tweezers will rest on my forefinger when being held.  But I can definitely overlook that bit.

Available at Beauty Bar for Php 450.00 to Php650.00

Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment