Friday, October 14, 2011

Foundation Review: CD Extreme Fit

My new Fave!!!

Last week I went to ATC to meet up with some friends, fortunately they were late so I decided to stop by Rustan's...specifically, at the Dior counter.  Saw this foundation and decided to try it on...and what do u know, I loved it.

It is rather thick compared to the Diorskin Nude but this one has a matte finish.  It is definitely long wearing, so it is perfect for Manila weather.  Since it is on the creamy side I find that it is better to use a small amount first because it sets rather quickly on the skin.  If you still need more, you can always add another pump.  That's what I do, I normally need 2 pumps to cover my whole face plus part of my upper neck.  I use the Real Techniques Buffer Brush because it is not as dense as the Sigma F82 therefore it won't pick up as much product.

Available in Rustan's for Php2,400.00

No comments:

Post a Comment