Monday, October 17, 2011

Latest Beauty Buys of L

I have been intrigued with the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush because I read that it really stays on your skin and it helps your powder blush to stay on all day.  So I got Blushing Bride which is a deep purple and Exposed which is a neutral beige blush that is perfect with a dark smokey eye and nude lips.



Lately I have been going to the salon to have my nails done and since the selection of OPI polishes is very limited, I tend to order mine in the U.S.  So now, I have decided to try something new, Butter London Nail Polish.  They have a lot of shades to choose from.


I am almost out of my eye cream with an SPF so I decided to get the La Roche Posay Hydraphase UV Eye Hydrating Protective Eye Cream.  With that long name I hope it delivers.  It did win the Beauty Award 2010 so I have high hopes.

Ever since hitting pan on my bronzer (which I use on a daily  basis) I have been searching for a replacement.   And today, it arrived!! Guerlain Terracotta Mosaic Bronzer.



Reviews to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment