Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Makeup Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Foundation

During M's recent trip to Europe she got me this because she knows how I love my matte foundations.  Thanks M!
It says that this foundation has up to 12 hours of natural shine control.  Meaning, it uses cotton to help control shine.  Hey, don't ask me but that's what it says on the container.

After application I noticed that it looked a bit dewy but after dusting a loose powder over it, it was completely matte.  After an hour of doing errands around the mall, a couple of hours of taking pictures with M and doing things around the house, I saw that my face wasn't as oily as it would have been if I used  my Covergirl or my Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation.  Of course the 12 hours natural shine control didn't happen for me but, maybe if I were somewhere cooler it would have.  Has a nice medium coverage and the shade that I have (303 True Nude) is perfect for my skin tone.  Too bad it's not currently available here in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment