Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nail Polish Review: Chanel Nail Colour

Did you ladies notice some of Chanel's nail polish lately? In the past year or so, I've come to love them because the colors they come up with are so deep and vibrant plus it compliments whatever skin tone. And it doesn't chip off easily. The first one I ever bought was called Pirate. It's this very bright shade of red (lightens your skin tone), but sadly, it's discontinued. Grrr. The next one I got was the Cashmere (more on the coral side). Perfect for summer. Last year was Blue Satin (navy blue) which I saw in Instyle Fall issue. Then my latest baby is the Particulere. This was featured again in InStyle for the Jan 2010 issue. This one is Grey. Great with Nude (peep-toe)shoes. I'm eyeing my next bottle called Paradoxal....check it out again in this month's InStyle magazine. You'll love the color. Quite obvious what my bible is...:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment