Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Skincare Review: Facial Therapy House Acne Control Skin Care Set

Facial Therapy House is a U.K. brand which specializes in skin care. Since I am always in the hunt for a good skin care kit, I am always willing to try out new products just in case I find the one. Good thing I did!!!

This kit includes: organic Tea Tree Soap, Toner, Sunblock and Whitening Cream.

  • Organic Tea Tree Soap: Studies have shown that tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and wound-healing properties
  • Toner: it contains salicylic acid, an effective acne treatment; I noticed that it does not not sting when applied on the pimples
  • Whitening Cream: Since my pimples leave a mark after healing, it is very timing that I have a whitening cream to use to lighten up the scars made by the zits
  • Sunblock: has a high SPF (50) and is very moisturizing; you only need a pea sized amount to use on your entire face and maybe a little more for the neck

Facial Therapy House currently has 3 skin care sets: Anti-aging, Acne Control and Whitening

If you're in the Philippines contact me to order. All points beyond, contact Facial Therapy House.


No comments:

Post a Comment