Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Me and My "Emergency" Beauty Kit

With what's happening around the world, you begin to ask yourself what should I bring in case something happens. I know it sounds superficial but I don't think there is anything wrong with still wanting to look decent even in tragedy. For the past 2 days, I've been having thought bubbles trying to piece together a simple, no nonsense beauty kit that can give a bit of comfort despite the situation you're in. Here's what I've come up with:

1. Tinted moisturizer- it's light and sheer. Easy to apply (no need for a foundation brush).
2. Tinted lip balm-or if you can find that's dual purpose for cheeks as well then that's even better.
3.eyeliner
4. compact pressed powder
5. toothbrush/toothpaste
6. blotting paper-preferably japanese made.
7. sunblock- if you can find in a stick form, better
8. nail cutter/file
9. listerine mouthspray-try true value for this one
10. cleansing wipes

But of course don't forget the essentials too (clothes, blanket, etc.), what's the use of the beauty kit if you're all naked right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment