Thursday, March 24, 2011

Makeup Review: Cream Eyeliners

Here are some of the eye liners I have tried and liked (and disliked)

CREAM EYE LINERS
  1. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner :
  •  This by far is my favorite liner! 
  • Comes in 4 shades; black, brown, eggplant and charcoal (I haven't seen the last 2 shades here in Manila); color output is very solid (intense)
  • Very creamy; almost feels like a thick consistency but when applied it is still smooth
  • It really is waterproof
  • Comes with a liner brush
     2. Clinique Brush - On Cream Liner:
  • Comes in 4 shades; black, brown,grey and black honey
  • Even though the formula is waterproof this didn't really last that long on my eye lids even with an eye lid primer under it
  • For me, the color output was nothing special (I have the grey)
  • Texture was smooth and consistency is light
  • Comes with an eye liner brush which is too short for my hand and the bristles are too thick to give me the fine line I prefer creating
  • Definitely not repurchasing 


      3. Stila Smudge Pot:
  • Comes in 8 different shades
  • Dried up too quickly, way before I got tired of using it
  • Felt like the consistency was too thick for my taste
  • Felt like the lid didn't really close that well, maybe that's why the liner dried up real fast
  • Very pigmented
  • Definitely will not repurchase
      4. MAC Fluid Line:
  • I've had this for years and it hasn't dried up yet (which is a good thing)
  • Has a creamy consistency
  • They have 6 shades you can choose from
  • Packs a lot of color
     5. Smashbox cream liners ( Wish for a Perfect Palette)
  • The palette came with 8 different shades of cream liners
  • Since they are the regular cream liners and not the Jet Set Waterproof, they creased on me big time!
  • Colors are very intense (pigmented)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment