Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Makeup Review: YSL Rouge Volupte #17 True Red


For some of you I know its so frustrating to look for the best shade of red out there. Like me for instance, i bought 3 shades in a span of 1 month. duh!! So when the TRUE RED appeared i stopped looking. As soon as i opened the very elegant casing, the shock and awe moment arrived. It was truly a striking red. And if that isn't convincing enough, let me tell you about my funny encounter with a parking attendant.... As i was entering the parking lot of the building where i work, she immediately spots me or is it my luscious lips and says, "Maam ang ganda ng lipstick ninyo! Parang si Ruby! (it's a teleserye on channel 2). Mmmmm... Ruby?!? ....napaisip ako and in my mind...hmmm is that good or bad? so when in doubt just laugh diba? But then i realized hey my lipstick may have done its job of projecting luscious "angelina" lips. Thanks to the rich pigmented color of TRUE RED volupte plus its plumping effect and satin finish, Ms. Jolie has some serious competition.   

No comments:

Post a Comment