Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Skincare Review: Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Block SPF 20

Keeping one's face protected from the sun is always a priority and having a few bottles on hand is always a  plus.  So I decided to get 1 from my current skincare line which is Dermalogica.

PROS:
Since it's from Dermalogica I know that it will not break me out because I am currently using different products from that brand.
It says that it's oil free and has a matte finish.
Can replace your morning moisturizer because it already moisturizes while it protects.
Although it has no artificial fragrance there is a very fresh scent to it, probably because of the Green Tea extract.
Consistency is on the water-y side which makes it light when being applied.  It also makes it easier to blend
Readily available at Rustan's Department Store.

CONS:
It only has a soft matte finish after application.
Not high enough SPF, I would prefer an SPF 30 or higher.
This sunblock is a bit on the expensive side, I think is it is on the Php1,600+ to Php2,000.00 range.

Overall, I don't think this product is worth buying.  There are other sunblock half the price with a higher SPF like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock with an SPF 50+.

Thanks for reading and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment