Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May Favorites: Most reached for makeup products

  1. FACE:
  • Maybelline BB Cream: I wanted to see if this will really improve my skin after continuous usage 
  • Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation: It's been very hot lately and I don't want to wear anything heavy
  • Urban Decay De- Slick Oil control setting spray: Just to help my makeup stay on longer
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC35: When I  don't want to use a liquid foundation
    2. EYES
  •  Urban Decay Primer Potion: My go-to eye lid primer of all time
  • MAC eye shadows in Bisque and Satin Taupe
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Eye Liner in Black
  • Maybelline Cat Eye Hypercurl Mascara





   3. CHEEKS
  • Laura Mercier Illuminating Bronzer
  • MAC Blush in Tenderling and Melba
  • Estee Lauder Blush in Plum Nuance


   4. LIPS
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude
  • MAC Lipglass in Lust and Lady Gaga 2
  • MAC Jubilee Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment