Sunday, May 1, 2011

Makeup review: Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer

In my last post about new beauty products, I mentioned this one and it's finally in my hands. The shade I got is Shade 03, which is more on the beige side. Since I bought this in Spain, I had a chance to try it while I was there. It was cold that time so you can imagine how dry my skin was (as in flaking), so what better time to try it right?


 Well sorry to say it didn't help much. I had to double up on my moisturizer but still no can do. But by the time I got to Paris there was an improvement and now that I'm back home (Manila) it's much better now. The good thing about it though is its smooth consistency and great coverage. It can be used as an alternative to foundation once in a while.
All in all, I think the tropical climate somehow helps the product achieve its goal. As long as you don't over do it of course...standing under the sun that is.

Check this out at Clinique and Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment