Sunday, May 22, 2011

Makeup Review: Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow Quad

I have been hearing good things about Revlon's Color Stay line and the first thing I tried was the Liquid foundation.  This didn't really work out for me so I sold mine a week after buying it.  Then I decided I wanted to try out the eye shadow because it is 1 of the things I enjoy applying.

Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow Quad in Coffee Bean
The Revlon 12 Hour Colorstay Quad Eyeshadow quad has 14 color combinations, although here in Manila I have only seen 6 combos.  The 1 I tried is the quad Coffee Bean.  In this quad you have, starting from the left, 1 dark brown, 1 golden brown, 1 light taupe, 1 beige.  For me, the 2 light colors are not as pigmented as I hoped they would be.  But the 2 darker ones are very pigmented.  They are easy to blend and surprisingly, they lasted the whole day on my eyelids without creasing (I used Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath).  So if you're a beginner and would like to expand your collection, this is definitely a good 1 to try.

Here in Manila, you can buy this at PCX, SM and  Watson's

No comments:

Post a Comment