Friday, December 3, 2010

Makeup Tool: MAC 227 Alternative

I have been wanting a large eye shadow brush that can be used to apply a highlight color or to sweep 1 eye shadow shade all over the lid.  I originally wanted the MAC 227 because it is large enough for that purpose but the price is kind of high (Php2,400. or thereabouts).

I was scouring Beauty Bar and I saw Japonesque had a number of brushes.  Dr. Evil already got 1 and said that it was soft and very nice.

What I discovered was the Japonesque Large Pro eye shadow fluff brush.....an alternative to the MAC 227; at a lower price!! The Japonesque is Php 1,350.00.  Just like the MAC, this brush is large enough to cover most of my eyelid and it is very soft as well.

Hope this helps and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment