Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Skincare Review: Lush Christmas Goodies

I couldn't resist the scent coming from the Lush store so I happily indulged.  This time I decided to get 2 of their Christmas edition soaps.

 Snow Globe - it is a light blue soap with little white round soaps inside;very foamy; it smells very lemon-y that I am always tempted to bite it :)
very refreshing; love it!! As much as I am loving this soap right now, what I don't like about it is that the white globes get separated from the blue part of the soap so the whole soap turns into small pieces after awhile.
Minimal inconvenience if you ask me.

I will have to go back and buy some more before it runs out!!

Lemslip - has a lemon-y scent to it but not as yummy as the Snow Globe.  Haven't really used this one so a review will soon after I use up all my Snow Globe

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment