Monday, December 20, 2010

December 2010 Favorties

I am loving the following:

1. AHAVA Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream - I learned about this product through my brother and he really swears by it.  After trying it.......What can I say, it is amazing! I have been suffering from dry patches on my fingers, to the point that I would always wrap it in band-aid just to keep it from drying out some more.  Now I can go without having to use them.  I would apply a generous amount from time to time just to keep it moisturized.  It has a thick consistency, looks greasy but it's not and a floral scent which I am not crazy about.  But I will endure the smell because it is very effective.  I have been band-aid free for a few days now!

2. MAC Tenderling Blush - a new favorite when I want a natural looking blush

3. Bare Escentuals Lipstick in Nude - a pinkish nude that is similar to my natural lip color but better type of shade

4. Dior Nude Foundation -  this foundation helps control the oil on my face

5. LUSH Snow Globe Soap - the scent is very refreshing; so clean

No comments:

Post a Comment