Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Favorites for the year 2010

FACE:
Primer: I have been using the Murad oil Control Mattifier SPF 15 (been using it with the Laura Mercier Oil free Primer)
Foundation: I have been loving Dior Nude Foundation
Loose Powder: Laura Mercier Loose Powder because it has a beige tint that doesn't make my skin look ashy

EYES:
Primer: Although I love Urban Decay Primer Potion, I have been using Smashbox Eye Lid Primer because I want to finish it already
Eye Shadow: For the eye shadow I have been reaching for my 88 Colors Warm palette and NARS Nepal

CHEEKS:
Blush: Clinique Blush In Charming Rose (113) and MAC Melba

LIPS:
Lip Balm: EOS Honeydew Honeysuckle
Lipstick: NARS Dolce Vita and Giorgio Armani Shine Lipstick #5
Lip Gloss: Laura Mercier Bare Beige and NYX Natural

Special Mention: Dermalogica Spot Treatment Lotion.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment