Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Makeup Review: Paul and Joe Creamy Matte Foundation

PACKAGING: Paul and Joe's Packaging is evocative of a 1950's boudoir glam.
It is very feminine with pastel colors.  Comes in a bottle with a small spatula.

CONSISTENCY: This  foundation is on the thick side because it is very creamy.  But this has a cream to powder finish which is very matte after application

COVERAGE: It has a medium to full coverage but very light on the skin, you can hardly notice or feel it on your face

SHADE AVAILABILITY: From what I saw there were 6 shades to choose from

OVERALL: I know it is on the expensive side (Php2,375.00) but it really gave me a matte finish which is something that I always try to achieve.  I think I found my HG foundation!!

* This also has a very slight perfume-y scent which reminds of  expensive cosmetics from long ago. 
Available at Rustan's Department Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment