Thursday, April 28, 2011

Favorite Lipstick Lipgloss Combo for the Month of April

MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipglass
MAC Jubilee Lipstick
I went to MAC a few weeks ago to get a gift for M; she said she wants a foundation brush so there I went.  While I was there I couldn't help but look around.  My first stop was the lipstick counter.  I asked the MAC artist for nude lippies but the ones I wanted were not available.  Then I noticed what the artist was wearing and voila!.....

Jubilee and Viva Glam Gaga 2!


Jubilee Lipstick is on the nude side but not the pink nude but more on the peach nude/milk tea/beige nude side.  Jubilee is a lustre and for me 1 swipe is not enough.  Either the payoff is not that great or I just like wearing it.  It doesn't make me look like a corpse bride/washed out unlike Benefit's Lady's Choice.  The Viva Glam Gaga 2  is a beige shade  and I am really loving it, so I'm thinking...should I get a back up? :)

Available at MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment