Saturday, January 1, 2011

Makeup Review: Makeup Products Combo 1

Since I have quite a few makeup products that work, I decided to do an experiment in which I combined some items to find out if they will work well together.  This is what I will term 'product combos' and how it all came together at the end of the day.

Primer: Murad Mattifying Oil control Lotion with SPF 10

Foundation: Dior Nude shade 30

Loose Powder: a light dusting of the Laura Mercier Loose Powder

Cheeks: MAC Tenderling Blush

Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter

My eyeshadow stayed on all night with no creasing at all and this was probably due to the primer.  But I can't same the same for my blush; at the end of the party I had no blush at all!! Did I put too little? Because I didn't even sweat nor was I particularly oilier than usual.  Actually I didn't even have to blot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment